The Mayans were wrong. Thank. God.
I wasn't really worried, but knowing Murphy, and my wedding being a month away, there was a pretty strong chance that the world would in fact, end.
2012 was a freakin' amazing year.
- I lost more total weight during 2012 than I ever had. About 65 lbs.
- I had the most successful year drumming of my life.
- I read 7 books (6 more than I did in 2011).
- I gave up soda in July and haven't looked back.
- I began the greatest adventure I can take on earth with the best woman I've ever known, Kori Schoonover.
Now before you think I'm making up how awesome the year was, you should know that I gained back all but 15 of the 65 lbs. I lost and I was supposed to read 12 books, not 7.
Still though, a really awesome year.
2013 is now here, and it has some amazing things on the horizon, not the least of which is the fact that I'm marrying the love of my life to kick the year off right.
But it's not all fun and games, I tasted the sweet taste of victory that comes through discipline and my appetite is strong for more of the same this year.
My goals for 2013:
- Take on a lot more SEO projects.
- Get Married.
- Read 13 books.
- Work out 3 times a week.
- Count Calories on all weekdays (sticking to limits).
- Continue to not drink soda.
- Sleep 7 hours a night. No more. No less.
- Practice drums once a month.
- Write something every day.
- Write one thank you card a week.
- Read the book of Proverbs 12 times (once a month).
- Memorize one verse a month.
So, bring it 2013. I can't wait.